1. Identify three quotes from the dialogue that show how Bryce progressed in ethically identifying his emotions.
2. Identify and explain, using concepts from the text, at least one example of an
obstacle to communicating emotions in the situation.
3. Identify and explain at least two examples of irrational beliefs that Bryce holds.
4. Explain, using concepts from the text, how Bryce could use surface acting and deep acting to better align his emotions and behavior with the needs of his job search.
5. Based on the textbook’s guidelines for communicating emotions effectively (p.182–187), identify and explain at least three ethical strategies Bryce could use to improve his interpersonal communication in this situation.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.