The purpose of this assignment is to create an educational program that supports the implementation of risk management strategies in a health care organization.
In this assignment, you will develop an outline for an “in‐service”‐style educational risk management program for employees of a particular health care organization that will then form the basis for a PowerPoint presentation in Topic 5. Select your topic for this educational session from one of the proposed recommendations or changes you suggested in the Risk Management Program Analysis – Part One assignment to enhance, improve, or secure compliance standards in your chosen risk management plan example.
Create a 500‐750-word comprehensive outline that communicates the following about your chosen topic:
- Introduction: Identify the risk management topic you have chosen to address and why it is important within your health care sector.
- Rationale: Illustrate how this risk management strategy is lacking within your selected organization’s current risk management plan and explain how its implementation will better meet local, state, and federal compliance standards.
- Support: Provide data that indicate the need for this proposed risk management initiative and demonstrate how it falls under the organization’s legal responsibility to provide a safe health care facility and work environment.
- Implementation: Describe the steps to implement the proposed strategy in your selected health care organization.
- Challenges: Predict obstacles the health care organization may face in executing this risk management strategy and propose solutions to navigate or preempt these potentially difficult outcomes.
- Evaluation: Outline your plan to evaluate the success of the proposed risk management program and how well it meets the organization’s short-term, long-term, and end goals.
- Opportunities: Recommend additional risk management improvements in adjacent areas of influence that the organization could or should address moving forward.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!