1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 6 references per part not older than 5 years (No blogs or web pages- Only official webs: FDA, CDC…)
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Topic: Food and drug regulation
To investigate & integrate knowledge of advanced nursing practice, scholarly inquiry, & leadership by examining a policy at the level of clinical practice, health care systems, or public/social health policy.
You must strictly follow the following scheme. You must use titles and subtitles.
Introduction (Maximum 1 pages):
1. Generally define & describe the policy issue to be addressed.
2. Identify the purpose of analysis, the targeted level of policy (i.e., clinical practice, health care systems, or public/social health) & significance of topic.
3. Identify questions the policy analysis is intended to address.
1. Provide details of the issue or problem, including its nature/scope,
relevant literature & history, & the context within which the issue
2. Describe existing policy addressing the issue, if any.
3. Discuss strengths & shortcomings in existing policy.
4. Identify & describe key stakeholders (individuals & groups) that
are or will be affected by the policy & why
1. Identify alternative policies to achieve objectives.
2. Establish/identify criteria that will be used for selection of “best” policy.
3. Evaluate each alternative & its potential impact relative to the healthcare & patient outcomes.
4. Assess the trade-offs between alternatives.
1. Based on the analysis, identify the “best” alternative to address the current issue & policy situation.
2. Provide rationale for selection.
3. Describe possible strategies to implement selected alternative.
4. Identify barriers to implementation of selected alternative.
5. Describe methods to evaluate policy implementation.
Discussion (1 page)
1. Discuss analysis & recommendations relative to the original questions identified, & the level of policy it is intended to address (i.e., clinical practice, health care systems, or public).
2. Identify limitations of analysis.
3. Discuss implications for practice, education, research, & policymaking.
Conclusion ( minimum 1/2 page)
1. Summarize findings & recommendations of analysis
2. Identify questions to be addressed in future studies or policy analyses
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.