1) Minimum 4 full pages and the template attached (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 4 pages
Part 2: Complete the Teachin Work Proposal
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Written project that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal (See Files 1……. File 10)
2. Clinical problem statement.
3 Purpose of the change proposal in relation to providing patient care in the changing health care system.
4. PICOT question ( You must create)
5. Literature search strategy employed.
6. Evaluation of the literature.
7. Applicable change or nursing theory utilized.
8. Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures.
9. Discussion of how evidence-based practice was used in creating the intervention plan.
10. Plan for evaluating the proposed nursing intervention.
11. Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome.
12. Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created.
Part 2: Primary Prevention/Health Promotion
The teaching plan proposal developed in this assignment will be used to develop your Community Teaching Plan.
You are strongly encouraged to begin working on your presentation once you have received and submitted this proposal.
Select one of the following as the focus for the teaching plan:
Use the “Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal” (See File Teaching Work) resource to complete this assignment. This will help you organize your plan and create an outline for the written assignment
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.