Part 1: Baseline Demographic Table
– . Create a demographic table and populate the table with the results of descriptive analysis.
- Use the type of descriptive statistics most appropriate for the particular kind of data measurement level of each variable being reported.
- Include appropriate univariate statistics for the variables for each treatment group: Age, Gender, Ethnicity, Education, and current Military Status.
- Use appropriate statistics for a given data measurement level.
2. Part 2: Interpretive Summary
- Write a summary narrative about statistical results.
- Prepare a properly formatted demographic table that includes appropriate univariate statistics for the variables for each treatment group.
- Explain the practical significance of a demographic table.
Length: 2-3 typed, double-spaced pages of content plustitle and reference pages.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!