Complete this assignment according to the following:
- Design a class that you would like to teach someday. The class must be at least 4 hours in length and must be multiple sessions. It can be four sessions of 1 hour each, or two sessions of 2 hours each, depending on your topic and target audience.
- Begin by describing the institution that is sponsoring the class (e.g., academic, hospital, or community agency). Include the philosophy of the sponsoring organization and how that will affect the course you are developing.
- Explain how you determined a need for this class (needs assessment).
- Write a one-paragraph description of the class.
- Identify the target audience.
- Identify the learning resources you will use for the class (textbooks or other resources).
- Write the program outcomes for the course and the learner objectives for each class session. Indicate which domains of learning are represented by each learner objective.
1500 words. It is intended that each student will develop a class that they can use in their selected area of education. You will complete this project in your next course, NUR-649E.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!