1. Search the internet and learn about the cases of nurses Julie Thao and Kimberly Hiatt.
2. List and discuss lessons that you and all healthcare professionals can learn from these two cases.
3. Describe how the principle of beneficence and the virtue of benevolence could be applied to these cases. Do you think the hospital adminstrators handled the situations legally and ethically?
4. In addition to benevolence, which other virtues exhibited by their colleagues might have helped Thao and Hiatt?
5. Discuss personal virtues that might be helpful to second victims themselves to navigate the grieving process.
use reference and scholarly nursing article.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.