1. When is a patient appropriate for Hospice Care
2. What is the role of the DNR form?
3. What collaborative problems exist between nurses (healthcare team) and families when they are present during the client’s dying process?
4. Describe patient advocacy for a patient at the end of their life. What issues might you address on behalf of your client who may be dying?
5. What therapeutic communications might be appropriate for the nurse to demonstrate in delivering care to a patient and his/her family at the end of life?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.