NURSING MEDICALOctober 11, 2021
The presentation must have speaker notes per slideOctober 16, 2021
Adult development focuses on the behaviors and issues that people deal with during their life span—from adolescence through the end of life (for this course, you will focus more on the retirement age—before sixty-five years). Changes through an individual’s life span are a prominent focus in understanding adult development. Change can be classified as normative and nonnormative age-graded influences.
- Explain why issues such as commonalities, stability, and change are considered significant in the study of adult development?
- Describe normative and nonnormative age-graded influences?
- Using examples from your observations of those around you, explain the importance of understanding normative and nonnormative age-graded influences in adult development.
- Justify your answers with appropriate reasoning and research.
- Submit a Microsoft Word Document
- Cite all sources in APA format
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!