Individual Research Project: Research Question (Proposal Draft of Evidence-based Project)
This is a 2 page maximum paper (does not include title page or reference list) using APA 6th edition
guidelines. (These instructions are also provided in a word document for ease of printing)
I have provided the two following articles you may find helpful in writing your paper:
Melnyk, B. M., Fineout-Overholt, E., Stillwell, S. B., & Williamson, K. M. (2010).
Evidence-based practice: step by step: The seven steps of evidence-based practice.
American Journal of Nursing, 110(1), 51-53. doi:10.1097/01.NAJ.0000366056.06605.d2
Fineout-Overholt, E., Melnyk, B. M., Stillwell, S. B., & Williamson, K. M. (2010).
Evidence-based practice step by step: Critical appraisal of the evidence: part I. American Journal of Nursing, 110(7), 47-52.
1. Develop a question on an issue you are interested in or one you have seen in the clinical setting using the PICOT format. In your introduction provide insight that led you to your question then state your question in the PICOT format.
2. Find at least three pieces of literature related to the issue. Try and have at least one qualitative article.
3. Use the “Table of Studies” word document to document your studies (table is provided below in a Word dcounent)
4. Discuss the issue and what is known and not known (the gap) of the issue based on the articles you have found.
5. Include your Table of Studies as an appendix to your paper
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.