You will review the below case study to examine throughout the course. The case study presents a topic and area of applied psychology. This topic will provide you with an opportunity to examine the uses of applied behavioral science.
Educational Psychology: Learning Disabilities Eight year old Jimmy is having difficulty learning, and he is showing specific problems in reading and math. Parents and teachers have worked together to try and understand what is happening. They have determined the problem is not the result of visual, hearing, or motor disabilities, mental retardation, emotional disorders, or environmental, cultural, or economic issues. Finally, after all of this is ruled out, Jimmy is classified as having two learning disabilities: dyslexia and dyscalculia.
Your introductory paragraph must include a description of the basic characteristics of science and a definition of applied behavioral science. Your conclusion must include a preliminary examination of the pros and cons (advantages and disadvantages) of utilizing at least one applied behavioral science intervention method to address the concerns in the case study
The Case Study Selection paper
· Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis and summarizes supporting evidence.
· Must use at least one scholarly source published within the past 10 years.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.