1. Read, summarize, and react to an article from a current newspaper or periodical (publication date no earlier than December 1, 2016)
2. concerning any issue related to the study of psychology. Articles should not be used from tabloids (e.g., National Enquirer) or advice letter
3. WRITING FORMAT FOR ARTICLE REVIEW A- Cover Page (at top left and right corners this information is required)
Source be specific
Date published and page No.
B- Starting on the second page:
SUMMARY (minimum one page–at least 25 typed lines)
* Identify the topic/subject
* Identify any particular person or group discussed
* Identify any particular locations and/or time references, if appropriate
* Give highlights of the article
* Give any conclusions drawn by the author
REACTION (minimum one page–at least 25 typed lines)
* This is your interpretation/feelings about and evaluation of the article
* Relates to what area of psychology?
* How was its readability?
* Identify specific agreements/disagreements you may have and why
* What implications do you see for individuals, groups, or society?
* Give any conclusions you may draw.
* Anything else you would like to say.
*NOTE: The above are suggestions only for what you might include in your “Summary” and “Reaction” sections in your paper, but YOU MUST USE the headings SUMMARY and REACTION to identify these sections.
4- Reviews are to be typed (doubled-spaced), with one (1) inch margins. Correct grammar, spelling, and writing are expected. Anything less will negatively affect your grade.
5- on time 6- no palagrism 7- simple word
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.