Interview an RN who has been working for at least 2 years. write a summary of the questions belowSeptember 13, 2021
need 1&2 in different copies please min 400-500 words apa 2-3referenceseach with citations and apaSeptember 13, 2021
- In the discussion you should make a conclusion and then explain how your experimental results and observations support your conclusion. The points below should help you identify the information you have available from this experiment to support your conclusion. Submit completed lab report by due date. you should be able to make a claim about which buffer system is most effective and support this claim with both theoretical calculations and experimental evidence. Be sure to include the following:
- a. Introduction. Find one instance of the importance of buffers to life or to the environment and write a SHORT paragraph about the chemistry, referencing all sources.
- b. Purpose. Based upon the introduction in your lab manual, what are you trying to find with your experiment?
- c. Claim. Based upon the purpose of your experiment, what claim can you make using your experimental evidence?
- d. Table(s) of your results. Include expected, experimental, and % error as appropriate.
- e. Discussion of your results.
- Which buffer had the highest capacity for added acid? Is this consistent with your expected results? Use a graph and a table of your experimental results to support your conclusion.
- Which buffer had the highest capacity for added base? Is this consistent with your expected results? Use a graph and a table of your experimental results to support your conclusion.
- f. Uncertainty and Error in measurements.
- Identify possible sources of uncertainty and error in your measurements
- Comment on the relevance for each possible source of error. Based on the magnitude and direction of the error source and evidence from your laboratory notebook, determine if each source of error is relevant for your results.
- g. Supporting references.
I’ll send the data base when the work is assigned
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!