NURSING MEDICALOctober 11, 2021
The presentation must have speaker notes per slideOctober 16, 2021
Utilizing the information you compiled for your literature review paper, and the feedback you received from your instructor about the literature review, prepare a 10–15-minute PowerPoint presentation on your topic, summarizing the key points and conclusions. Be sure to direct this presentation to an audience in the community. For example, if your paper pertained to a topic on Victims’ Rights, direct your presentation toward a community policing program or a Rape Crisis Center. If your topic pertained to Incarceration and Juvenile Justice, direct it toward a community service agency which may use this information for educating teens or parents about preventing teen crime. Please state in your presentation the specific audience toward whom your presentation is aimed. Include a reference page in APA format, as well as detailed speaker notes and an audio file with your presentation.
Your slides should provide answers to the following questions:
- What was your topic?
- What question did you hope to answer by completing this literature review paper? Explain the practical implications of the conclusions of the literature review and the audience to which they are directed.
- Given the results of your literature review, what is/are the prevailing argument(s)? In other words, which of those is supported by the existing evidence? Be sure to include full coverage of the arguments, including strengths and weaknesses of each of them, supported by your findings from reviewing the relevant articles.
- Did the researchers consider multicultural factors in their studies? If not, what factors may be involved? What multicultural factors should future studies include?
- What ethical issues are related to your topic and/or discussed in the studies you reviewed?
- How do the conclusions of your literature review relate to the various specialization areas in criminal justice?
- How can the conclusions of your literature review inform the population toward whom your presentation is directed? How can they apply this information to their daily lives? What advice or “take-home message” can you provide to your audience based on the research you reviewed?
- What research question could you ask in order to further develop this area of study?
- Why is your research question important and relevant to the current work being done on your topic?
Your presentation should also follow these guidelines:
- It should be approximately 10–15 minutes in length.
- It should be clear, concise, and professional. Writing should be free of spelling and grammatical errors; it should conform to current APA style (including any in-text citations).
- It should include graphs, tables, figures, or images illustrating your ideas.
- There should be a final slide listing references in current APA style.
- The bulk of the text should be placed in the Notes pages of each slide. Keep the amount of text on the slide, itself, to a minimum.
- You should record an audio file of your oral presentation. You should also type the text of the speech you would give while showing these slides to an audience should be typed into the Notes area. If you are unable to use the audio feature, the Notes text will suffice.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!