Special Events AssignmentMay 4, 2020
FIBROMYALAGIA WHICH IS POPULARLY KNOWN AS FIBROSISTSMay 4, 2020
- Identify the specific case study you chose and the tool(s) you would employ to analyze the healthcare environment.
- Provide an explanation of how the selected tool(s) should be employed in light of the problem faced by the healthcare organization.
- Discuss the reasoning behind your tool selection and implementation approach. Be sure to connect the tool and the issue faced by the healthcare organization.
- Provide a brief summary of the circumstances and the problem(s) faced by the healthcare organization. Highlight details you believe to be of particular relevance.
- Provide an interpretation of the organization’s mission, vision, and values. Consider how the industry, the organization, and/or the stakeholders define key terms within the organization’s mission, vision, and values and how the definitions clarify the meaning.
- Discuss how the organization’s interpretation of its mission, vision, and values impacts the circumstance it faces. Consider how the mission and vision relate to the situation outlined in the case study.
Develop an analysis of the organization’s strategic planning approaches. Be sure to address the following:
- Based on its mission and vision statements, what can you discern about the organization’s approach to strategic planning? Be sure to provide specific examples to justify your response.
- What is the prevailing issue in question in the case study you selected?
- What do you see as the overall strategic planning concerns for the healthcare organization with regard to this issue?
- What role do you feel the healthcare manager plays in terms of strategic planning around this issue? Be sure to substantiate your claims.
- Who are the key stakeholders affected by or involved in this issue, and what role do they serve in strategic planning within the organization?
Develop a SWOT analysis of the healthcare organization. Be sure to address the following:
- Briefly summarize your case study.
- To what extent do the organization’s policies address this issue? Be sure to justify your response.
- To what extent does the organization’s strategic planning around this issue align with its organizational mission and vision? Use evidence and examples to justify your reasoning.
- What do you feel are the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) with regard to this issue? Be sure to substantiate your claims with evidence and specific examples.
- Based on the SWOT analysis you performed, what environmental factors are at play in terms of this issue and what is their impact on the delivery of care within the organization? In other words, identify any new policies or new trends that will affect your day-to-day operation.
In a short paper, address the policies of the healthcare organization. Be sure to address the following:
- Provide a brief summary of the organization’s current policies with regard to the issue it is facing.
- To what extent do you feel current organizational policies address the influence of the identified environmental or external factors? Be sure to justify your rationale.
- What internal policy changes or new policies do you feel will need to be implemented to more effectively address the issue? Be sure to justify your response.
- What role should the healthcare manager assume in terms of guiding strategic planningprocesses around policy revision or development? Why?
- To what extent do the identified key stakeholders influence the strategic planning process in terms of policy change or development?
Now that you have completed an in-depth analysis of the case study, it is time to provide recommendations. You will recommend a course of action regarding strategic planning in light of the issue the healthcare organization is facing. Be sure to address the following:
- Provide a brief summary of the issue facing the healthcare organization and the aspects you have previously reviewed that relate to the issue.
- What course of action would you recommend the healthcare manager take in terms of strategic planning around this issue? Be sure to justify your recommendation with evidence.
- What recommendations would you make to ensure that identified key stakeholders in the organization are involved in driving the strategic planning process? Be sure to substantiate your claims.
- How might the organization better align its strategic planning and policy processes with its overall mission and vision, particularly with regard to this issue? Be sure to provide evidence to justify your response.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!