Sociology Written AssignmentFebruary 19, 2021
Lending Institutions, Health Care, and Human CapitalFebruary 19, 2021
This exercise will allow you to think through (in writing) your personal responses to course readings, discussion, and/or activities.
In writing your reflection, the following questions may be helpful in developing your thoughts (don’t let these limit you, however; feel free to use them as needed to jump start the reflection process):
- In what way did this course strike a personal chord for you?
- What is the nature of your reaction to the readings and/or class activities? Positive? Negative? Ambivalent? Confused? Dissonant? What emotions did you experience?
- Where or in what way do you see the content of the readings or class activities playing out in your professional or personal life (e.g., work or volunteer setting, interactions with friends or family, experiences here at school)?
- How do your personal responses relate to your ongoing development as a social worker? What areas of strength and/or potential growth can you identify?
- What has been the most helpful part of this course? Did anything surprise you about this course or about something in the readings?
- Where do you see yourself when you finish this MSW Program?
This paper needs to be 4-5 pages, not including the cover sheet and reference page. It can be written in the first person but you still need to use APA style and formatting. Please use Times New Roman 12 point font, double-spaced, and 1-inch margins.
SOME OF THE MATERIALS IN THE COURSE ARE ATTACHED THE BELOW TO INCORPORATE IN THE PAPER
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!