Complete the following steps:
1.Choose a pair of two competing companies from the list below: Coca-Cola and PepsiCo Home Depot and Lowes Walmart and Target Nike and Adidas
2. Go to the address below: https://www.msn.com/en-us/money
3. Type in the first company’s stock symbol or name. (Use “symbol lookup”.)
4. Under the “Fundamentals” heading, use the Growth, Profitability, Financial health, Price ratios, and Management effectiveness tabs to respond to the requirements below.
5. Enter the second company’s stock symbol or name, and repeat the process.
6. Write a 750–1,000-word report that provides an evaluation of the liquidity, solvency and profitability for each company, relative to each other and to industry averages.
Be sure to cite three-five relevant sources in support of your content. Utilize the GCU Library and external sources for your research.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.