The paper is mostly written. I just need an abstract and constitution. This is the assignment:
Create a plan that outlines a research study and the associated qualitative method(s) you will use to analyze the data collected in the research study. The plan must include an abstract, introduction, literature review, methods section, and an expected conclusions section per APA standards. At least seven outside sources are to be used in the literature review section of the study. Please use your feedback from assignments prepared during the first four weeks (first four assignments if in the 12 week course) as guidance for your research plan.
Your research plan should look like a research article from a refereed journal, without the results section, but with an expected conclusions section. The most time and emphasis should be placed on the method and expected conclusions sections of your paper, as appropriate qualitative research methods are the focus of this course.
Details: For your selected topic, please complete the following:
- Abstract – this is a relatively short piece, no more than one page in length (double spaced), where you summarize the paper. In it, you will give a brief description of the research study to be done. This piece of the proposal should be written in such a way that the reader of your Research Plan will be interested in your proposal and want to read further to find out the details.
- Introduction – this is where you introduce the study Here you discuss the problem, going from the broad to the narrow topic, pointing toward the specific problem of which you plan to address with the literature. In a qualitative study, you will generally be investigating a research question that starts with “Why?” or “How?”. Whereas, the quantitative research questions generally address “How Much?” or “How Many”. Each section of your research plan should have alignment. Once you identify the specific problem and the prospective research question(s), you will be able to examine the literature within the scope of the specific problem to be investigated.
- Literature Review – in this section, you should present existing information regarding your topic. You will present summaries of articles and their findings that support the background leading up to your study, or any aspect of the research proposed.
- Method-here you tell the reader how you will gather the data that you will need to address the specific problem. This should be in alignment with the introduction and the proposed research question(s). Tell the reader how you plan to address the research questions with collection of the data. Briefly include the type of qualitative study (case study, qualitative, phenomenological, or other), as well as all qualitative research procedures you’ll use to gather and evaluate your data. Your target audience and the specific research techniques that you will use should be identified in this section of the paper.
- Expected Conclusions – using fake data, use charts, graphs, and any analyses you think are appropriate for this proposal. Write a summary description, critique, evaluation, and comparison of the qualitative research technique(s). Discuss each method’s procedures, strengths and weaknesses, typical findings, best applications, and the unique qualities of each.
Support your paper with a minimum of 7 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 pages not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 7 scholarly resources.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!