the question is about homework philosophyFebruary 17, 2021
Final Research Paper Due on The 25th of AprilFebruary 17, 2021
**This video is under five minutes long. It is GRAPHIC at the beginning. The video was controversial in Europe because it was shown in British high schools. There is no narration in the video, so the argument must be inferred. ***
In a paragraph, share the argument. Include the following:
- Don’t forget to give credit where it is due. At the beginning of the summary you’ll need to give the title of the video.
- What is the important issue the makers of the video want to address?
- What is the conclusion of the video, and based on what you saw?
- What are at least three reasons the video gives to support the argument? Remember, these all have to be inferred!
In a 2-4 paragraphs, analyze the following:
- Explain what you believe may have been the video makers’ value (how the world should be) and reality assumptions (how the world really is) that drove them to make the video the way they did. Do you think these values are shared by many? Why or why not? Be specific.
- Share at least two logical fallacies you found in the video. Give the fallacy and explain the part of the video that showed that particular fallacy. Do you think using this fallacy was effective? Why or why not? Do the fallacies help or hurt the argument? Why or why not?
- Who do you think was the original target audience for this video? Keeping the target audience in mind, do you think the video will be effective for them? Why or why not? Give two reasons to support your point.
- Compare the article you read on texting and driving for the library database activity to this video. Which argument was more effective? Give two specific comparisons from the article and/or video to support your point.
In a paragraph, share your thoughts on the video:
- Do you think it’s compelling? Should this be shown in the states? Why or why not?
- Has this video changed your mind about what you do on the road? Do you think it might change someone you know in the video makers’ target audience? Why or why not?
- What do you think of texting and driving – should it be illegal? Why or why not? Give reasons and/or examples from the news to support your point.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!