Int. to LogicFebruary 17, 2021
Essay- FinalFebruary 17, 2021
In this essay, you will reflect on the causes and consequences of prejudice, and apply the theories and strategies of conflict resolution to a fictional situation.
- Respond to the following statement:
“All those women on welfare have it made. All they do is stay home and make babies while the rest of us have to work and pay taxes to support them.”
- Reflect on this statement in the context of what we have learned about prejudice. This should not just be writing down your first reaction or what you already know. Reflection involves critical thinking, which means rethinking your existing knowledge and previously held opinions in light of what we have learned about prejudice.
- Propose strategies that could resolve this particular prejudice.
- Your essay should be 1-2 pages in length.
- Remember to use appropriate formatting as per APA (6th ed.): https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!