How does your fieldwork site utilize case presentations?
The client that I picked for this post is a male client that has been diagnosis with mild depression.
For the first part of this discussion, complete the following:
Drawing from the readings in this unit, as well as other resources you have located in the professional literature, reflect upon the process of developing a case conceptualization of a client. Write a discussion post that addresses the following:
- How does your fieldwork site utilize case presentations?
- Are you required to complete a written document that presents the essential information about a client you are working with? If so, what information is required?
- Do staff members or interns present cases during staff meetings or trainings? If so, what is included in these presentations?
- Considering one of the clients you have worked with during your fieldwork experience, what elements would you want to include in a case conceptualization, in order to reflect a holistic profile of the client?
- Create a brief outline of the categories of information and list them in your discussion.
- Just identify the main topics or categories that would form the structure of your case.
- Reflect upon the work you are doing from a theoretical perspective.
- How would you currently define your main theoretical approach?
Please use this book
Gladding, S. T. Clinical Mental Health Counseling in Community and Agency Settings. [VitalSource]. Retrieved from https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780134385624/
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
How does your fieldwork site utilize case presentations? was first posted on July 3, 2019 at 9:37 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!