Please complete your answers to the lab questions on this form. Please complete your answers, and SAVE the file in a location which you will be able to find again. Then, attach and submit the completed form to the Week 4 Laboratory dropbox in the Ashford University classroom.
Table 2: Blood Pressure and Pulse Readings
Blood Pressure (mmHg) Systolic/Diastolic
1. What is systolic pressure? What is diastolic pressure?
2. Why is blood pressure a sensible reading to measure circulatory health?
3. Explain the “lub-dub” sounds of the heartbeat.
4. Why do blood pressure and heart rate change after exercise?
5. How might the results in Table 2 change if someone else preformed the activities? Why?
6. Why is it important for blood to flow in only one direction?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.