Elements of Mise en Scene Editing and Sound Use to Build Emotion PaperJanuary 7, 2022
Module 8 Community Health and Vulnerable Population PaperJanuary 7, 2022
- PBS Hunting the Nightmare Bacteria
- http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/hunting-the-nightmare-bacteria/ (Links to an external site.) (~54 minutes)
- Identify the bacterial infection(s) that Addy suffered from.
- Describe why the bacteria infecting Addy were/are so dangerous.
- What is NDM-1? Recall that David Ricci was infected with Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE),an NDM-1 possessing bacteria.
- Where can NDM-1 containing bacteria be found in the environment?
- What type of outbreak might Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) cause? sporadic, endemic, epidemic, pandemic. Justify your response.
- The National Institutes of Health is the world’s foremost leading research medical center. Can you identify 4 possible “sources” of the Klebsiella pnuemoniae carbapenemase – producing bacteria? (identify whether the sources are a fomite, a vector, passive carrier, asymptomatic carrier)
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!