Wendy Lewis only 3December 6, 2022
LASA 2: Discrimination: Reflection and InterviewDecember 6, 2022
In have included the paper that I worked on. Please use this not to plagarism it for this is my second time taking the class.
The Assignment (2–3 pages)
- Using the systemic developmental supervision model outlined in the Carlson and Lambie (2012) article, explain how you might support James, the supervisee in the case study at the end of the article.
- Explore the core components of systemic supervision that are integrated in the Systemic Developmental Supervision model.
- Explain how the supervisor’s role may shift depending on the developmental level of the supervisee.
Submit your paper by Day 7.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Suggested length: 2-3 pages, not including title and references.
Week 3 Learning Resources
This page contains the Learning Resources for this week. Be sure to scroll down the page to see all of this week’s assigned Learning Resources. To access select media resources, please use the media players below.
- Christopher, J. C., Chrisman, J. A., Trotter-Mathison, M. J., Schure, M. B., Dahlen, P., & Christopher, S. B. (2011). Perceptions of the long-term influence of mindfulness training on counselors and psychotherapists: A qualitative inquiry.Journal of Humanistic Psychology, 51(3), 318–349.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases
- Carlson, R. G., & Lambie, G. W. (2012). Systemic–developmental supervision clinical supervisory approach for family counseling student interns. The Family Journal, 20(1), 29-36.doi:10.1177/1066480711419809
- O’Halloran, T. M., & Linton, J. M. (2000). Stress on the job: Self-care resources for counselors. Journal of Mental Health Counseling, (22)4, 354–364.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases
- Shallcross, L.(2011). Taking care of yourself as a counselor. C
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!