In this assignment, you will be writing a 1,000-1,250-word essay describing the differing approaches of nursing leaders and managers to issues in practice. To complete this assignment, do the following:
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
1. The comparison and contrast of how you would expect nursing leaders and managers to approach your selected issue meets all criteria for the assignment, is provided in detail. Higher level thinking is demonstrated by incorporating prior learning or reflective thought. 35%
2. The identification of the approach that best fits your personal and professional philosophy of nursing meets all criteria for the assignment,and is provided in detail. Higher level thinking is demonstrated by incorporating prior learning or reflective thought. 35%
3. A strong source of funding is established. The assignment criteria are clearly met. How the source of funding will address the proposed issue is thoroughly discussed. 10%
4. Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear. 5%
5. There is a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas progress and relate to each other. Paragraph and transition construction guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless. 5%
6. Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English. 5%
7. All format elements are correct. 2 %
8. In-text citations and a reference page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of error. 3%
1. Human Resources and Services Administration
Explore the Human Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) website.
2. Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW) Program
Read “Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW) Program,” located on the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) website.
3. Verbal Communication Model
Read “Verbal Communication Model,” located on the VTAide website.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.