THIS IS THE GUIDE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW AND ALSO I UPLOADED OTHER INSTRUCTION TO HAVE THE MATERIALS IN THE RESEARCH PAPERS .
” I NEED THIS RESEARCH USING SIMPLE VOCABULARIES BECAUSE I’M INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AND I DON’T WANT IT TO BE WITH HIGH LEVEL OF WRITING . ALSO IT HAS TO BE IN 4 PAGES AND REFERENCES .
This guide was developed to simplify how students in the courses I teach can write papers for Midterm and Final Examinations. This Guide is also used in each class for the discussion of current issues. At the beginning of each class, I usually ask students what are the issues locally, nationally and globally. So in each class you have an opportunity to use this guide and become good at it.
· STEP 1: Identify the issue and frame the questions that addresses the issue.
Even though there may be many questions regarding an issue, my advice is that you choose one question that you think is the central question. Be clear about this.
· STEP 2: Background Information regarding the issue. There must be references for this (APA)
· STEP 3: Arguments For. In your research, you will discover that think tanks, media, academics, non-profits, institutions and authors have made arguments in support of a particular policy and/or laws related to an issue you are addressing and the central question you are asking. There must be references for this (APA).
· STEP 4: Arguments Against. There is no issue that folks do not have contending arguments. So, discuss those arguments. There must be references for this (APA)
· STEP 5: Contradictions and /or Inconsistencies. “the act of saying something that is opposite or very different in meaning to something else: a difference or disagreement between two things which means that…” (Merriam-Webster-Online).
Think through, if in the arguments for and against, there are contradictions. Discuss them. There is no need for references in this section of your work. Here is where you display your analytical abilities.
· STEP 6: Personal Opinion. Here is where you express your personal view based on your worldview and/or values. There is no need for references in this section of your work.
· STEP 7: Policy Recommendation. Finally, you re-read your paper and advance one or more recommendation(s) that become the basis forapolicy and/or law(s) you wish to be implemented, so that the issue you discussed can be effectively addressed. There may be an existing law or policy that you agree with or a policy or law you wish to see modified or amended. Perhaps, you wish to recommend a new policy and/or law. Remember, whatever you do must be coherent with the previous discussions in your paper.
· OVERALL STEP: Do Subheads and write short sentences. It is like a road map. It will assist you to obtain coherence in your paper. It will keep your train on the rails.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.