Please read instructions carefully
ABBREVIATION EXERCISE # 2
1) To best understand medical terminology, spell out any medical terminology that is abbreviated.
2) Explain what is wrong with the patients that have the following diagnosis on admission.
3) You MUST Spell out each abbreviation prior to explaining as if you were telling someone with no medical knowledge. (2T means secondary to while r/o means rule out).
4) Save your assignment in Word format or PDF format and submit in the assignment area in blackboard.
5) Provide a reference from where the information was retrieved for each answer given. If you prefer to do a reference list, then a citation with each answer must be provided
1. Bilateral subdural hematoma
2. Quadriparesis 2T liver failure
3. L BKA, multiple Fx’s 2T motorcycle accident
4. ESRD 2t IDDM
5. Hemoptysis, bigemeny
6. ETOH intox, hematemesis
8. cellulitis 2t cat bite
9. Enterovaginal fistula
10. Dyspnea, pleural effusion
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.