The purpose of the evidence-based practice paper is to introduce students to the practice of using research that supports nursing interventions. Evidenced-based practice contributes to the assurance of quality care of clients. This assignment will allow students to synthesize and analyze current literature in relation to a particular nursing intervention.
2) Search literature and databases for evidence-based practice protocols and select one for your paper.
3) Approval is required for your topic, research article(s), and guideline(s) from the instructor. No two students are allowed to do the same topic.
4) Select at least one nursing research article and one national guideline or systematic review which discusses the available evidence for a particular nursing intervention. The peer reviewed article should come from a professional nursing journal within the past 5 years. Research articles include the following characteristics: introduction, statement of purpose, literature review, methodology, analysis of results, and conclusion.
5) Write a brief scholarly paper of 750-1000 words according to the following criteria:
a) Formulate a clinical searchable, answerable question using the PICO model (i.e., patient population/disease, intervention, comparison, and outcome).
b) Briefly summarize the findings found in the research article, national guideline, or systematic review to current nursing practice. Then compare and contrast the findings from each of your sources.
c) Make suggestions for improvement or changes in current nursing practice based on the evidenced you provided.
d) Support your paper by providing evidence from your scholarly readings.
6) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
7) Attach the research article(s) and national guideline(s) as an aIDendum to your paper when submitted.
8) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment’s drop box.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.