for week 4 forum, a word cloud featuring terms relating to the enlightenment and classical music is used.
– Complete week 4 reading and listening , which includes Chapter 4 “Classical Era” in the course text and the week 4 lesson.
– Choose an example from the listening below.
– Listen carefully to your selection.
– Using at least 10 words from the Classical Music word cloud, describe specific elements that relate to your musical selection. Note: that the words do not count towards the 10 words requirement: music, musical, composer/s, and classical. Write in complete sentences. The ten times need to be used in a way that relate to music and /or culture in the classical era. initial poste are to be a minimum of 250 words.
– Bold or highlight the ten words in your answer chosen from the classical music word cloud.
– Post your completed answer to the week 4 forum.
1. Mozart, “Piano Sonata No11 in A major, third movement
2. Mozart, “Piano Concerto No21 in C major, K 467”
3. Mozart, “Symphony No40 in G minor, K 550, fourth movement
4. Mozart, “Der Holle Rach” from act 2 of the Magic Flute.
5. Mozart, “The Marriage of Figaro, Overture”
6. Haydn, “String Quartet No62 in C major.
7. Haydn, “String Quartet No53 in D major, Op 64 No5” (The lARK)
8. Haydn, “Symphony No94 in G major” (the Surprise Symphony)
9. Haydn, “Trumpet concerto in E-flat major”
10. Beethoven, “Piano concerto No4 in Gmajor, Op 58, second and third movement.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.