Health Care Economic Issues Presentation, homework helpSeptember 13, 2021
Project Analysis and Program Evaluation, health and medicine homework helpSeptember 13, 2021
E. How to Prepare the REVIEW of the article “ Mutant p53: One name, many proteins”
- Read the scientific article. Make notes summarizing key ideas and noting critical portions of the text.
- The review should be 5 pages, single-spaced or 1.5 spaces using a standard 12-point font (such as Times New Roman).
- As before, please include no more than one figure. FOR THIS REVIEW IT WILL BE FIGURE 2.
- Please address the following points in your review:
- In 300-500 describe the “Gain of Function Hypothesis”. Include and discuss the hypothesis in light of Figure 2 (which you should include in your review).
- Use FIGURE 2 as the CENTRAL FOCUS of you review.
- From Table 2, select one (1) CATEGORY of transcriptionally activated genes (such as “increased proliferation”) and in 300-500 words discuss how p53 might regulate your selected ‘cellular phenotype’.
- Include a short description of the final section “p52 and therapeutic approaches”.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!