75 word response to student in regards of what they wrote to keep conversation going: Online File-SharingFebruary 23, 2021
Need english homework help with a Language Focus: Transitions and OrganizationFebruary 23, 2021
Okay, so here is where you get to use your process analysis skills for real.
Next season, CBS has decided to take Survivor to the teens. Twenty 16-to-18 year olds will be selected based on what they know about survival. To win a spot as a castaway, you need to compose a careful examination of one skill you will need to survive in an environment with no food, water, or shelter. To win:
- Select and research a specific survival activity (i.e. how to build a fire in extreme cold, how to catch fish without equipment).
- Plan a well-organized, five paragraph procedural (step-by-step) document that explains the steps in detail.You should have at least 7 sentences per paragraph.
- Draft a detailed, descriptive, interesting procedural document on your survival skill based on the skills learned in this unit and section.
- Add diagrams, illustrations, or photographs to enhance your document.
- Be sure to list your research sources using MLA format
(See the Works Cited Guide or view the Text Version).
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!