Voter QualificationsFebruary 17, 2021
Evaluating Use of Literature and Problem StatementFebruary 17, 2021
I need immediate attention with this assignment. This is for my final project for this course.
In your first two project assignments, you identified a culturally diverse target population, proposed advocacy activities to assist that population, and then recommended appropriate prevention and education methods designed to promote individual, cultural, and community wellness and resilience.
For your final project assignment, building upon the work you did in Units 4 and 6, you will develop a program designed to meet at least one of the needs of your the target population you have identified during the course of this project. Your program plan should include:
- How the needs of your target population influenced the decision to design and manage your proposed mental health program.
- The appropriate models, methods, and principles of program development and service delivery.
- The roles that finance, administration, and data will play in the development of your proposed program.
- How you plan to apply principles, models, and needs assessment results to drive program modifications.
- Number of pages: The paper should be between 3–4 pages in length.
- Written communication: Communicate your thoughts in a manner that conveys the overall goals of the assignment and is consistent with APA standards for style and professionalism.
- References: The paper must include a reference list. Include a minimum of 2 references from professional literature.
- Format: You must use proper APA style in listing your references. Refer to the APA Style and Formatting module in Capella’s Online Writing Center on iGuide or the current APA Style Manual for more information. Write your paper using Microsoft Word.
The two documents attached are the two papers we used for this project.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!