Module 4January 14, 2021
**KIM WOODS** Research-Based Interventions on Stress Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Conduct Disorders, and ADHD PaperJanuary 14, 2021
Below are some Questions for the slides and I have answered them to provide information to complete this assignment.
Create a 12-slide presentation analyzing the formation of habits using behavioral and social-cognitive approaches. Your presentation should cover the following areas:
- Analyze one of your habits. (Smoking)
- How did you develop this habit? (Stress/Watching Adult figures)
- Were there role models for this habit? (Yes)
- Which people influenced the adoption of this habit? (Mother/other adult family members)
- Why do you continue it? (Stress/Its a ‘crutch’)
- Has there been a time when you have attempted to break this habit? (Yes many)
- Use the behavioral personality theory to explain why you have this habit.
- Describe components of social-cognitive theory that explain why the habit formed.
- Develop a plan that applies operant conditioning to change this habit.
- Between the behavioral and social-cognitive theories, which one do you find best explains your personality?
Include detailed speaker notes on each slide, along with title and reference slides.
Provide 3 to 4 references.
Format any citations in your presentation according to APA guidelines.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!