NURSING MEDICALOctober 11, 2021
The presentation must have speaker notes per slideOctober 16, 2021
Using this text book :
Breedlove, S. M., Watson, N. V., & Rosenzweig, M. R. (2013). Biological Psychology: An Introduction to Behavioral, Cognitive, and Clinical Neuroscience (7th edition). Sunderland, MA: Sinauer Associates, Inc.
Answer the following questions in short notes:
Behavioral Neuroscience Final Review 2017
- Hunger, satiety, and set-point (of weight) in the hypothalamus
- Endotherms vs. ectotherms
- Schizophrenia biological markers
- Thirst, detection and regulation in the body and brain
- What’s it take to for a zygote to become a boy? A girl?
- Sex/Gender and the brain.
- Feedback in the muscular system
- The pyramidal and extra-pyramidal motor systems
- Hormones, stress and emotion
- Stages of development of the nervous system
- Visual pathway from eye to brain
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!