150+ words for each question and references …. Please have the question and aswer toghter
1) After reading the account of the resurrection of Christ in Luke 24 and again in the assigned textbook chapters, express why the resurrection is so important to the Christian worldview.
2) According to the Christian worldview, how does one gain eternal life? Use Bible verses to support your response.
How does the Christian concept of hope for the afterlife differ from that concept in other worldviews?
3) Jesus made many absolute statements such as the following:
John 14:6: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (NIV).
Matthew 7:13-14: “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it” (NIV).
How would you answer someone accusing Christianity of exclusivism?
4) How would you explain how a good, loving, and all-powerful God allows suffering and evil in his creation? Cite a specific example of suffering and/or evil that you have seen or experienced.
5) After reviewing the Chapter 11 “Finding Your Purpose” section, discuss some of the ways that people might discover their purpose.
Where are you in the process of finding your purpose?
6) What might be some of the ramifications of living without purpose?
How might having purpose in life impact the way people live their daily lives, and make long-term plans and decisions?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.