This the first discussion
SC235: General Biology I: Human Perspectives
Annie is a new district attorney (DA) for her county and she has her first day in court. She walks into the courtroom and sits at the plaintiff’s table. She feels pretty relaxed and is excited about her first case as a DA; but she is also nervous. The judge enters the courtroom, introduces the case and asks Annie to make her opening statement. As Annie begins to stand, she suddenly feels terror, her hands are trembling, her heart is racing, her mouth is dry and she thinks that she may faint.
Review the file Discussion Board Tips for Success in the Doc Sharing Tab.
The textbook contains some very helpful information about General Adaptation Syndrome (GAS). Please be sure to read pages 229-231 of the textbook. In your post, please be sure to describe all three stages of GAS. What happens during each stage?
i need reference
This the second discussion
Imagine you are planning a social studies activity for your early childhood students. Select the age group for the lesson: 0–4 months, 5–12 months, 2–4 years old, or 5–8 years old. As part of this activity, you will plan a field trip within the community or at your school or center that is best suited for the children. Once you have your activity planned, post your responses to the following:
• Select the age group for the lesson: 0–4 months, 5–12 months, 2–4 years old, or 5–8 years old.
• Describe the objectives and goals of the activity including what children would do for the activity.
• Explain how the fieldwork you have planned will be beneficial for students and for this lesson.
• Share why you think first hand experiences are essential.
• What would you do if a parent challenges your decision? What can you do to respect their beliefs?
• What are some policies and procedures that need to be followed when planning and having field trips?
• Use the Social Studies lesson plan template, complete the information using the activity you have mentioned above. Make sure to complete each component of the lesson plan.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.