TOPIC: Hospital Safety Score
- Create a PowerPoint presentation that informs your classmates about your selected issue/topic. Create a reply to the Selected Health/Healthcare Issue Discussion Board. Attach your developed PowerPoint presentation to your reply.
Evaluation of PowerPoint Presentation (35% of course points)
Scholarly presentation (60% of PowerPoint grade):
- Presentation informs classmates about selected issue/topic in an instructional mode.
- Presentation does not promote a personal viewpoint or include personal opinion/experiences.
- Presentation has four (4) major sections (Section heading slide for each section required)
- Selected health or health care issue/topic is described in detail.
- The relevance and significance of the selected health or health care issue/topic is discussed.
- The impact of the issue/topic on health, health status and/or healthcare in the United States is addressed in a specific manner.
- Challenges/barriers (e.g., to incidence reduction, implementation, resolution/improvement) are presented and discussed.
Evidence/Research (10% of PowerPoint grade):
- Presentation is well-researched, informative, thought provoking, and based on a synthesis of facts and ideas from a variety of authoritative references.
- Information is presented in a logical, interesting sequence.
- Relevant current data and research findings are presented throughout the presentation.
Reputable Accurately Cited Sources (10% of PowerPoint grade):
- Information is presented in your own words
- Reputable sources are cited throughout the presentation in order to attribute information to original source and to add credibility to writing.
- Appropriate credit is given for paraphrased/summarized information from reputable sources.
- In-text citation format is accurate.
- No use of verbatim direct quotes.
Literature Cited (or Reference List) slide(s) (10% of PowerPoint
- Provided at the conclusion of the PowerPoint presentation.
- Reference for each cited source includes full publication information.
- References are included for all (and only those) sources cited within the PowerPoint.
- A formal style guide, e.g. APA, MLA is accurately used for reference formatting.PowerPoint presentation Format (10% of PowerPoint grade):
- Includes 35+ slides. PowerPoint presentation begins with a title slide that identifies the topic of the presentation, your name, and the date. PowerPoint presentation concludes with Literature Cited (or References) slide (s).
- Uses required section heading slide for each of the four major sections (see above) of the PowerPoint
- Consistent appropriate background, font, font size(s) and font color combinations are used throughout the presentation.
- Presentation effectively includes appropriate graphics/images/diagrams. MAKE SURE TO DESCRIBE/EXPLAIN WHAT IS PRESENTED IN EACH TABLE, GRAPH OR DIAGRAM.
- The overall appearance of the PowerPoint presentation is appealing and contains no spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors.
Keep in mind that the PowerPoint presentation is to serve as an instructional tool and not to promote your viewpoint. In other words, this is not about your opinion or experiences, it is a scholarly presentation of information.
Presentations are to be well-researched, informative, thought provoking, and based on a synthesis of facts and ideas from a variety of authoritative references. Information is to be presented in a logical, interesting sequence.
Write in your own words. Insert citations in order to attribute your information to original source and to add credibility to your writing. Direct quotes are not appropriate for this assignment. Points will be deducted for inaccurate in-text citation format and use of verbatim direct quotes.
Cite reputable sources throughout your presentation. Give appropriate credit for paraphrased/summarized information from reputable sources. Provide Literature Cited (or Reference List) slide(s) at the conclusion of the PowerPoint, which provides full publication information for all (and only those) sources cited within the PowerPoint. Use a formal style guide that you familiar with, e.g. APA, MLA.
It is anticipated that your PowerPoint presentation will include 30+ slides. Your PowerPoint presentation should begin with a title slide that identifies the topic of your presentation, your name, and the date. Your PowerPoint presentation should conclude with Literature Cited (or References) slide(s).
Be sure to use a consistent appropriate background, font, font size(s) and font color combinations. Include appropriate graphics/images/diagrams. Include section heading slides. The overall appearance of your PowerPoint presentation should be appealing and contain no spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!