http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/sickarounda… <– video http://www.kff.org/health-reform/fact-sheet/summar… <– article
Watch the video and then read the article about the implementation of the Affordable Act in the United States, before answering the questions below.
1) What are some advantages and disadvantages of the current healthcare system in the United States?
2) About how many individuals in the US go bankrupt each year due to medical bills?
3) What can make a person uninsurable in the private healthcare insurance market?
4) Does the health insurance system in the US affect the work of health scientists?
5) What is rescission?
6) What are some of the reasons why people may not want to buy health insurance?
7) How does the health care system in the US differ from the system in other developed countries?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.