Exercise Program and Emergency Operations PlanJanuary 8, 2022
Translating Evidence into Clinical PracticeJanuary 8, 2022
Week 5: Trends in Informatics (graded)Purpose
This week’s graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO6 Discuss the principles of data integrity, professional ethics, and legal requirements related to data security, regulatory requirements, confidentiality, and client’s right to privacy. (PO 6)
- CO7 Examine the use of information systems to document interventions related to achieving nurse sensitive outcomes. (PO 7)
Select one of the following trends and discuss your understanding of this trend in healthcare and its potential impact on your practice as a nurse. What are the legal, privacy, and ethical considerations of this trend?
- Consumer health informatics (CHI)
- Telehealth (or telenursing)/virtual healthcare
- Social media healthcare applications
- Health-focused wearable technology
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!