To Kill a Mockingbird Questions and EssayFebruary 17, 2021
Fish StoryFebruary 17, 2021
others are going to want to know what you discovered. It is your duty in this age of information to carry the torch of knowledge forward for the benefit of others. In other words, you need to present your knowledge in a way that is convincing and appealing. Two ways professional researchers present their findings include.
- Submitting a written report that is published internally (to the company that paid for the research) or in professional publications.
- Delivering the report orally at a conference of others interested in the topic. These presentations may include visual props, demonstrations, or a PowerPoint presentation.
Now it’s your turn to take up your torch of knowledge and let it shine brightly by:
- Selecting one of the professional presentation methods below and organizing your information into ONE of these formats:
- Written Report. Students follow these guidelines:
- Length 4-6 pages (1000-1600 words)
- MLA formatting
- Works Cited page/Parenthetical citations
- Embedded quotations
- 2-dimentional enhancements (photos, charts, graphs, illustrations, maps, etc)
- Oral Report. Students follow these guidelines:
- PowerPoint slides 10-20
- Oral presentation length 4-6 minutes
- Verbal parenthetical citations
- Works Cited page (MLA formatting)
- 2 or 3-dimentional enhancements (audio, video, photos, charts, graphs, illustrations, maps, etc)
- Adding media enhancements to make your presentation interesting.
- Using embedded quotation with MLA citations in your presentation (a minimum of 5).
- Using paraphrased and summarized information with MLA citations.
- Having a Works Cited Page that uses MLA formatting.
- Submitting your project to the Discussion: Fuel for the Fire link for peer evaluation.
- Exploring one or more of your peers’ research projects using the 4 P’s of peer evaluation [Praise, Probe (ask questions), Propose (make suggestions), and be Positive].
- Checking out the comments your peers submitted about your project so you can use them to revise.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount. Discount Code - "Newclient"!